Ultrasound test echoes with battery charge
Apr 28, 2015 United States
Researchers have shown that ultrasound echoes can indicate density changes to provide a simple and non-invasive method for measuring charge within any battery.
Video preview of the IDTechEx Show! in Berlin April 28-29
Apr 27, 2015 Germany
Video interview with Raghu Das of IDTechEx the day before the event opens.
Engineer improves rechargeable batteries with nano sandwich
Apr 27, 2015 United States
The key to better cellphones and other rechargeable electronics may be in tiny "sandwiches" made of nano sheets.
Energy harvesting at the heavy end
Apr 24, 2015 Worldwide
At the event, "Energy Harvesting and Storage Europe 2015", uniquely, the whole scope of energy harvesting will be reviewed.
Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe 2015
Apr 23, 2015 Worldwide
28-29 April, Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany. In less than one week, the seventh annual IDTechEx event will provide valuable insight into energy harvesting technologies and their applications.
IDTechEx Research Subscribers
Is Perovskite Solar Technology Ready for Commercialization?
Apr 22, 2015 Worldwide
Pervoskite photovoltaics are a breath of fresh air in the photovoltaic market. They demonstrated a remarkable learning curve, going from 2.2% efficiency in 2006 to the latest record of 20.1% in 2014. They have already supressed OPVs and DSSCs and are now, at least in terms of efficiency, in the same range as leading thin film PVs like CdTe and CIGS.
Beyond the lithium ion, significant step toward better battery
Apr 22, 2015 United States
Researchers have taken a significant step toward the development of a battery that could outperform the lithium-ion technology.
Companies with One Trillion Euros sales present at the IDTechEx Show!
Apr 21, 2015 Worldwide
Companies with over One Trillion Euros in combined sales will present at IDTechEx's Event on Emerging Technologies. Tesco, Qualcomm, Ericsson, United Technologies, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell provide insights, products and use cases on printed electronics, energy harvesting, wearable technologies, IoT and more.
World's first self-powered camera
Apr 21, 2015 United States
A research team has invented a prototype video camera that is the first to be fully self-powered - it can produce an image each second, indefinitely, of a well-lit indoor scene.
Flagship Pavegen installation confirmed for Canary Wharf district
Apr 21, 2015 United Kingdom
Pavegen are selected to implement their technology in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Electrolyte genome could be battery game-changer
Apr 21, 2015
A new breakthrough battery—one that has significantly higher energy, lasts longer, and is cheaper and safer—will likely be impossible without a new material discovery.
- After years of slow progress from small companies, flexible batteries now have the attention of big brands such as Apple, Samsung, LG Chemical, Nokia and STMicroelectronics, who are set to drive the…Apple, Samsung, LG Chem move into the flexible batteries business
- DTechEx analysts asked a few questions to some of the presenters at the IDTechEx conferences on Energy Harvesting and IoT coming up on 28-29 April in Berlin, Germany.Energy harvesting meets IoT: 4questions, 3 presenters...
- Stanford University scientists have invented the first high-performance aluminum battery that's fast-charging, long-lasting and inexpensive. Researchers say the new technology offers a safe…Bendy battery provides safe alternative to conventional batteries
- New research conducted by IDTechEx finds that the thermal interface materials market - including tapes, adhesives, greases, gels, pastes, elastomeric pads, phase change materials, graphite, solders,…Thermal interface materials market set to grow to $3.7bn by 2025
- GCell shows an iPad keyboard powered by their photovoltaic device.GCell discusses their photovoltaics technologies and markets
- Researchers have shown that ultrasound echoes can indicate density changes to provide a simple and non-invasive method for measuring charge within any battery.Ultrasound test echoes with battery charge
- Video interview with Raghu Das of IDTechEx the day before the event opens.Video preview of the IDTechEx Show! in Berlin April 28-29
- The key to better cellphones and other rechargeable electronics may be in tiny "sandwiches" made of nano sheets.Engineer improves rechargeable batteries with nano sandwich
- At the event, "Energy Harvesting and Storage Europe 2015", uniquely, the whole scope of energy harvesting will be reviewed.Energy harvesting at the heavy end
- 28-29 April, Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany. In less than one week, the seventh annual IDTechEx event will provide valuable insight into energy harvesting technologies and their…Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe 2015
- Is it possible to buy one of these devices NOW. I would like to purchase on ASAP.Electromagnetic harvester
- Don't think that any gearing system can work over the long haul. For these applications pneumatic or hydraulic drives work much better. Good luck, but gears wear out and need lubrication and the more…Making waves with new gear technology
- I invented a device to extract energy from ocean waves. search in Google as SAN BAWEC.. its capacity is minimum 1650 KW to 6000KW per setup.Ocean Wave Energy Harvesting Systems
- Hello, this is a very interesting development in the field of energy harvesting generators. My work is with power management for different types of generators, which is why this is highly…Research leads to sensor breakthrough
Energy Harvesting/ Regeneration for Electric Vehicles Land, Water & Air 2015-2025
Solar Flare Executive Reports: Latest Global Trends, Supply & Market Data and Technology Development
Photovoltaic Manufacturer Shipments: Capacity, Production, Prices and Revenues to 2019
Global Solar Market Analysis and Forecast to 2024