New research could lead to more efficient electrical energy storage
Mar 5, 2015 United States
Researchers have identified electrical charge-induced changes in the structure and bonding of graphitic carbon electrodes that may one day affect the way energy is stored.
Micro battery and capacitive energy harvesting workshop
Mar 5, 2015 Germany
One-day WORKSHOP, Berlin April 27th 2015.
Onboard asset management services into Asia-Pacific rail market
Mar 5, 2015 Asia-Pacific
Perpetuum has won its first major contract in the Asia-Pacific market with Metro Trains Melbourne.
Borrowing from whales for energy harvester
Mar 4, 2015 United States
How can a humpback whale and a device that works on the same principle as the clicker that starts your gas grill help an unmanned aerial vehicle fly longer and with more stability?
Silicon micro-funnels increase the efficiency of solar cells
Mar 4, 2015 Germany
Researchers are working on improving thin-film solar cells based on silicon and want to build funnels into robust cell designs that can be economically realised over large surfaces.
Heliatek supplies HeliaFilm® for Asia's largest BIOPV installation
Mar 3, 2015 Singapore
Heliatek's partner, vTrium Energy, will be implementing the world's most powerful and Asia's largest Building Integrated Organic Photovoltaic project. Heliatek's organic solar film, HeliaFilm®, will be the core part of this installation in Singapore, which provides a test-bed platform for new sustainable technologies.
Glass coating improves battery performance
Mar 3, 2015
Lithium-sulfur batteries have been a hot topic in battery research because of their ability to produce up to 10 times more energy than conventional batteries.
Ecosystem services help assess ocean energy development
Mar 2, 2015 United States
Scientists suggest that the way to fill vast gaps in knowledge about the ecological and socioeconomic impacts of ocean energy development is to consider how the benefits provided by ocean ecosystems change before and after the placement of ocean energy infrastructure.
Romney Scientific interview at IDTechEx Energy Harvesting & Storage US
Feb 27, 2015 Worldwide
Romny Scientific, Inc. manufactures modules and systems that turn otherwise wasted heat into useful energy. This technology utilizes the thermoelectric effect to generate electricity in a reliable manner with no moving parts.
Cheap solar cells made from shrimp shells
Feb 27, 2015 United Kingdom
Researchers have successfully created electricity-generating solar-cells with chemicals found in the shells of shrimps and other crustaceans for the first time.
Energy harvesting tiles for French National Railway Company
Feb 26, 2015 France
Pavegen have been commissioned by France's national railway company, SNCF (French National Railway Company), to install 6 kinetic energy tiles in the middle of a corridor in SNCF's Innovation & Research office in Paris.
- Press ReleaseHeliatek's partner, vTrium Energy, will be implementing the world's most powerful and Asia's largest Building Integrated Organic Photovoltaic project. Heliatek's organic solar film, HeliaFilm®,…Heliatek supplies HeliaFilm® for Asia's largest BIOPV installation
- Scientists have developed a prototype of a tree that harvests solar energy from its surroundings - whether indoors or outdoors - stores it and turns it into electricity to power small devices such as…Solar power from energy-harvesting trees
- It started with the bicycle dynamo and now no self-respecting vehicle designer ignores the possibility of many forms of energy harvesting in his design of a land vehicle.Energy harvesting proliferates in land vehicles
- The new mass production method enables designers to create interior design elements from organic solar panels, harvesting energy from interior lighting or sunlight for various small devices and…Printing technologies for manufacturing decorative solar panels
- TRW Automotive has been developing advanced active systems in braking, steering and suspension as well as sophisticated occupant but also pedestrian safety systems, with a significant interest in the…Energy harvesting in automotive applications: interest is still high
- Researchers have identified electrical charge-induced changes in the structure and bonding of graphitic carbon electrodes that may one day affect the way energy is stored.New research could lead to more efficient electrical energy storage
- One-day WORKSHOP, Berlin April 27th 2015.Micro battery and capacitive energy harvesting workshop
- Press ReleasePerpetuum has won its first major contract in the Asia-Pacific market with Metro Trains Melbourne.Onboard asset management services into Asia-Pacific rail market
- How can a humpback whale and a device that works on the same principle as the clicker that starts your gas grill help an unmanned aerial vehicle fly longer and with more stability?Borrowing from whales for energy harvester
- Researchers are working on improving thin-film solar cells based on silicon and want to build funnels into robust cell designs that can be economically realised over large surfaces.Silicon micro-funnels increase the efficiency of solar cells
- I invented a device to extract energy from ocean waves. search in Google as SAN BAWEC.. its capacity is minimum 1650 KW to 6000KW per setup.Ocean Wave Energy Harvesting Systems
- Hello, this is a very interesting development in the field of energy harvesting generators. My work is with power management for different types of generators, which is why this is highly…Research leads to sensor breakthrough
- First demonstration of a self-powered cardiac pacemakerFirst demonstration of a self-powered cardiac pacemaker
- Energy harvesting from vehicle weight at the toll plaza is not actually energy harvesting, it is another form of toll or taxation. When the car lands on the platform and depresses it, the car loses…Energy harvesting from weight of vehicle at toll plaza
Energy Harvesting/ Regeneration for Electric Vehicles Land, Water & Air 2015-2025
Solar Flare Executive Reports: Latest Global Trends, Supply & Market Data and Technology Development
Photovoltaic Manufacturer Shipments: Capacity, Production, Prices and Revenues to 2019
Global Solar Market Analysis and Forecast to 2024